Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Hello blogger world.
I am a chubby mother to 3 completely amazing little fellas. Whoo-wee! I sure have put on tons of weight in the pregnancy/breastfeeding portion of my life. I have very little energy to keep up with them. I feel that it's not fair to them, and I am missing out on soo much. I have a totally active husband who has a love for the great outdoors....we are talking camping, hiking, biking, sports....ALL OF IT. I want to keep up with him, be the "trophy" wife he deserves. I want to keep up with my boys, so much that they have to keep up with me.
I want to comfortably paint my toes. I want to comfortably sit in jeans again. I want to see a picture of myself and not think "ugh, I seriously look like that?" I want to be a better example of health for my boys, instill in them a love for healthy food. I want to be the best me possible. :)
I have been trying for a bit on my own, and no sooner do I drop some weight I gain it all back. I seriously don't get it. Oh well.
I have decided to start on some SlimQuick in order to atleast get a jumpstart on my journey. Maybe it will the intial loss will keep me motivated to go go go! And to keep on trucking.
I plan on starting Monday October 1. I have alot going on between now and then. I just want a clean fresh start and nothing to get in the way. :)
Rumor has it blogs keep you accountable, honest, progressing, and in general successful. Well, none of my other blogs are regular, progressing, or successful. ha. So...friends...we shall see. I sure hope somebody in the same boat finds this and keeps me accountable and finds encouragement for themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment