I am reading a book with the gals at church in which the author eats only 7 foods for a month. It is a fast in preperation for the rest of the book. I have decided to also eat only 7 foods, but for only a week. I felt I should also blog about it over here because I am pretty sure I will see some change in my self.
I have debated for the better part of week on what my choices for the week would be. I have decided on eggs, avacado, tomato, onion, jalepenos, corn tortillas, and chicken. The deciding factors for me were that each of the foods mix and match well to my tastes, I find them fun and easy to prepare, and in the end they were easy choices.
I am excited for the for the potential benefits it has on my body and energy, but when it is all said and done.....I am doing this specific part of my journey for spiritial reasons. If by chance you are reading this and interested in reading more about that journey....head over to my blog : Seeking the face of my maker.
Happy journey friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment